Tuesday 31 October 2017

Fascinating Trip of Rugs & Carpets

You sure have seen me in the hallway of your home or maybe around your bed or table defining spaces, conveying sense of warmth and welcome, spreading beauty with my colors. I am essential part of your home’s decoration.
Let me take you on a trip, a journey which will style you know about me, my evolution, my qualities and beauty.
Many periods ago, shepherds begin knotting wool into heavy woven cloth and I came into existence. Over the centuries making me evolved from an art to fine art form. Before machines came into existence I was a fine piece of hand-made art. I was produced by turning wool into yarn, washing it, dyeing, hand knotting, finally shaving and leveling.
Machines came in and process got faster and cheaper. Even with the evolution of machines, the popularity of handmade rugs just didn’t fade away; instead it got its own unique place in society.
You can search me in many forms, from woolen to natural fiber to cotton and synthetic. I may come in different forms but there is one thing common and that is the expression I bring in the context of aesthetics and cultural sensibility while preserving ancient techniques.

Let’s have a little literature on my roots in different cultures:

Indian
Indian carpets are overwhelming. They come in different patterns, styles and designs. Today the Indian carpet industry fascinates the world with its enthralling woven carpets which proudly beautify homes in India and in international front.

For More Info:

2 comments:

  1. Great Blog with excellent idea! Thank you for such a valuable Blog.

    Afghan Rug Australia | Handmade Rug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rugs | Indian Handmade Rugs and Carpets Online

    Indian handmade rugs that brings the art of woven carpets from rural India with Easy 30 days Return ⭐ Free Shipping ⭐ Easy customization ⭐ 24x7 customer support. indian woven rugs

    ReplyDelete